Medina County Governmental Aggregation Program
If you are in Columbia Gas of Ohio service area, Volunteer Energy is pleased to offer natural gas for your home or business at a guaranteed savings of $.003 per Ccf off of the Columbia Gas of Ohio Standard Choice Offer (SCO) price of $0.123 through June 30, 2018. Your price is NYMEX plus SCO price of $0.120 per Ccf compared to the utility price of NYMEX plus SCO price of $.0123 per Ccf.
If you are in Dominion East Ohio service area, Volunteer Energy is pleased to offer natural gas for your home or business at a guaranteed savings rate off of the Dominion East Ohio’s Standard Choice Offer (SCO) Adder rate, a rate of NYMEX minus $0.05 off the current SCO Adder of $0.00/Mcf through June 30, 2018. NYMEX plus negative $.05 compared to the utility price of NYMEX plus $.00.
For questions about the Medina County Aggregation program call Volunteer Energy customer service at 1-800-977-8374 – Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You must not already be enrolled with a natural gas supplier on your own.
- You must not be a PIPP (Percentage of Income Payment Program) customer.
- You must not be in arrears on your bill payment.
- Your service address must be located within the county limits.
- Your utility company must be either Columbia Gas of Ohio, or Dominion East Ohio.
- You are a current participant in the aggregation program.
- You must not be a mercantile customer using over 500 Mcf per year.
As a program participant, you will continue to receive your billing from your local utility. Volunteer Energy will simply be listed on the bill as your natural gas supplier along with your aggregation program exclusive rate.